Thursday, July 24, 2014

This autumn I fill a round number that I do not have much desire to mind - but the good thing about


LCHF / Low Carb / Paleo / Stone Age diet - you'll find a bit like a mixture of everything, with very little refined sugar and starch / grain, and high focus on natural food made from scratch using quality ingredients (and lots of FAT!). Occasionally flirtes also suffered with RAW food, especially the dessert page.
This autumn I fill a round number that I do not have much desire to mind - but the good thing about such a birthday's that you usually have the right to ask for a little more gifts than usual. And since Delicious MÃ¥sen before have complained that I never want me something (probably because I am able to buy most even), so I thought restaurant stainless steel tables that the occasion had come to float the idea of a greater desire has arisen in the last few months: namely, restaurant stainless steel tables one Vitamix blender. A Vitamix is a proper motherf * cker of a blender that can churn ice cream, restaurant stainless steel tables make the smoothest smoothies, and make butter by example. almonds, coconut, restaurant stainless steel tables hazelnuts restaurant stainless steel tables and peanuts. It can make hot soup without restaurant stainless steel tables heating element, as it creates friction that heats the vegetables up there is ground for it - and it can make soft ice of frozen fruit. It looks like this: (hope not Domotech.dk where I purchased it, come after me when I borrowed the image from there)
And no, granted - gender is not. It takes up pretty much, especially when you have to use the tamper provided with (a plastic "stick" to use through restaurant stainless steel tables the cover to jostle for example. Larger fruits and vegetables down the knife with) - but that was taken after the kitchen and fortunately we have a cupboard that does not hang quite far down so it could be there in, along with mixer and hand blender. The man I took to it like usual fast when it takes him - barely had I expressed my desire before he almost had ordered it for me (although I only celebrate their birthday in October). I would be good just to be sure in my case, so I spent some hours reading comparisons between Vitamixen, and then the other leading blender in the price range, Blendtec - and I saw a lot of videos on Youtube (search just Blendtec Vitamix - then you should see some fun., it is almost a religionssag in line with Kitchenaid vs. Kenwood - if not worse). There were a few things that advocated a Blendtec - besides being able to churn out both mobile phones and skulls, then the pitcher square and have more space at the bottom, as the knife only twice unlike Vitamix '4 knives, and thus it is easier to get the food scraped off. On the other hand, I'm not so crazy about all the electronics are in the many digital options - Vitamixen is manual, and hence there is less that can break. For Vitamixen also spoke to came tamper with, so you can mess around in the blender while it is running, and that there is a 7 year warranty on the machine - and as mentioned, the simpler options. The end of it was that I decided Vitamixen (after a big kiss to the man who thanks) - it was commissioned a Wednesday night at Domotech.dk, Friday was shipped on Monday and arrived restaurant stainless steel tables on. Very nice information all the way through from their customer service, receiving mails both on receipt of payment, date of dispatch, tracking number etc. However, there is one small criticism restaurant stainless steel tables with wrapping machine - it came just wrapped up in the gift box, with photos etc. . of the blender outside, and it might well tempt some weak souls during the packaging system. Moreover, the very close to going up the tape on the bottom, so it's near a miracle that the blender did not fall out. A more neutral and solid packaging would be nice. I have informed Domotech on, and it sounded when at least until they were happy for the feedback, so I think they do it a little better in the future. I have not had proper time to test much with the blender yet, but one thing should be attempted on Monday - to make coconut butter. It is used in various desserts I've been looking at, and I do not really know whether you can buy it here at home. I had a big bag of organic coconut standing of health foods (ie the crack version - not just the fine powder), and it was experimental for this, which can hardly be called a recipe, but rather a process. (I actually tried first with coconut flakes, because I had read wrong (therefore it is also those who are in the picture) - it did not go well, so remember to use the grated coconut, instead restaurant stainless steel tables of the elongated flat pieces). Homemade coconut butter grated unsweetened coconut restaurant stainless steel tables flakes pour into blender or a good food processor and run at high speed until it is creamy and smooth. Push it down with tamperen or off and use a spatula so that nothing is dry flour on the side of the pot / bowl - to use as much coconut that reaches well above the blade. When kokossmøret is completely smooth and creamy, pour it in a clean (or scalded restaurant stainless steel tables and vodka washed) glass. restaurant stainless steel tables It can easily be stored in a kitchen cupboard. Coconut restaurant stainless steel tables butter solidifies at room temperature, restaurant stainless steel tables but when it is used, it is often in molten fo

No comments:

Post a Comment