Thursday, July 10, 2014

A right all use these tablets for washing or maybe some of you use washing powder? What is more cos


Guys, I've finally bought a dishwasher, and given that soon moving into the apartment where they will be used, I'm interested in that powder / tablets to get the washer? I see the forum to mention some special html table top salt and shine. Is it all has a special place in the machine are enough tablets that have all in one? Washing we have a warning light for the lack of salt, so I suppose html table top it should not work or salt My mom had a dish that I used before marriage, but I believe that things have changed since then. Please enlighten me! Thank you! _________________ But I'm running out of fruit! 05.12.2010 9:42 pm
each of us will have different experiences html table top you'll see I'm just TURN Calgon but no more because we became among the worse (I'm talking about tablets) ... we always remain part of it melted so nice to stick around as clean dishes .... Lidl Tablets are great to me and some of dm ..... Somatom same so-so .... to be placing the salt of Carli, ie lip of Somat This two and we did not tak important except that the salt is pretty grainy and I have a feeling that lasts longer .... you'll see the very best because like I said you'll see that we all write differently html table top .. I put all the salt and rinse and tablets because the water in our horror 05.12.2010 9:50 pm
Thanks for the reply Is just need to put lip gloss? I mean, is it really necessary? I wanted to use everything you need for a good working washing machine, but again, I'm afraid too many chemicals used Is it perhaps for no reason I fear What are your experiences? _________________ But I'm running out of fruit! 05.12.2010 9:56 pm
I put the salt and rinse ... no matter what pills to contain as we light up when I miss one or the other currently using dm-these tablets for washing their salt and liquidation lip and did not bija bad either powder Calgon because if I have heard less and less dishwashing powder and put salt hinder put half a box and I for that day kuppujem new I can not wait this is 10 years old and I put everything I never razmišljhala about the amount of chemicals and I think you should put all _________________ 05.12.2010 10:00 am
all regardless of pills because now home to the glasses when missing html table top glosses, especially html table top salt salt, lip and the smell repent now hangs in the wash liquid Somatom and I'm html table top satisfied, Calgon broke OLite finish on the new suit me more liquid because I prescribe kak works for me, I do not always full of machines and halve the tablet is almost impossible _________________ Woe to him who has someone else to degrade, so he could've risen or better in order to have the illusion that he has risen. Ivo Andric house my three monsters 05.12.2010 10:03 pm
A right all use these tablets for washing or maybe some of you use washing powder? What is more cost-effective? What better to wash? Phew, I'm full of questions! Sorry to bother you guys, but I'm interested in everything! _________________ But I'm running out of fruit! 05.12.2010 10:04 pm
current'm better than tablets _________________ Woe who has someone else to degrade, so he could've html table top risen or better in order to have the illusion that he has risen. Ivo Andric house my three monsters 05.12.2010 10:05 pm
I use all of the dm and salt and rinse and smell the powder and I'm satisfied, and every month, too, two and a half to take the detergent and washing the same dm this. A powder use because it does not put uvik full load and when I put the dishes prešporko then succeed a little powder directly into the machine so the program with pre _________________ html table top 05.12.2010 10:11 pm
I read that on this and other forums that the DM's a good thing, but some girls complain that their tablets dissolve completely? And it remains a white coating on the dishes after a while I just thought to try their stuff and I hear the praise and Muller's html table top and Lidl's products for washing. And yet there is someone who just blamed them I'm all confused! Or try one here, one there, and to see that I was better? But again, html table top I thought that if there is someone with experience, suck me throw money if you can instantly find out what to buy. _________________ But I'm running out of fruit! 05.12.2010 10:17 pm
try a couple of products, so you'll html table top see, and I think when a new machine that will wash each well and good once a month put it means to throw a washing machine when the machine empty to wash dubinski.već is up girl wrote, and the smell is dm's good it's dm's the cheapest I've tried everything like most of us, until we found what suits us ... and the powder is better because you put all you want if less dishes, less detergent and then I will not put my tablet in the part where she misto because regularly ottopi whole, so I put it directly below _________________ 05.12.2010 10:26 pm
this is what you guys write for cleaning your dishwasher is great for one more thing ... when putting it (and I use dm-this and I'm satisfied) and I put the same example as in one month, two days if you have those rings Gas (my wires are disassembled into 3 parts) I tell you all the rings and the upper and lower wire and put these in the dishwasher .... I remained silent ....

No comments:

Post a Comment